Wednesday 30 March 2011

Me and my neighbor!


I own a small grocery and I have a neighbor who always buys canned food from me. I never liked my neighbor's life style to be honest though I was making good money out of him. Nevertheless, he hated me even much worse.


One day I bought him a plant and gave it to him saying that it's for courtesy reasons no more. After couple of months he said to me "your" tree is still alive (with a big smile) but I don't know how to take care of it. So he gave me the keys for the gate and the right to use what ever helps in growing "my tree at his"


Today I have my grocery flourishing plus a double space king size back yard garden with plenty of crop that I share with him. But you know what, he still doesn't know how to grow trees and still buys canned food from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment